Paycom

Options
wmagri
wmagri
Community Member

I cannot get 1Password to work with Paycom (http://www.paycomonline.com) for either the Employee or Customer logins. Has anyone had any luck with this?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wmagri‌

I've just tried Saving a Login Manually and following those steps yielded a working Login item. Let me know if it works for you too :smile:

• wmagri
    wmagri
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for your help, that worked. However 1Password doesn't show the fields correctly and some are not shown at all. Here are the details for the two types of logins I use:

Employee Login: The username is correct, but the password field contains the SSN. The password is not shown at all. I had to add it to the notes section for reference.

Manager Login: The username and password fields are correct, but the client code is not shown. I also had to add it to the notes section for reference.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wmagri‌

Instead of notes I tend to use custom fields but both achieve the same result (that the information is recorded. The neat part of the custom fields is you can set the title and content including whether the field's content represents a password or something less sensitive.

Manager Login: As it has the username and password fields correct I'd just add the client code as a new custom field.

Employee Login: To get this 'just right' I'd edit it and then click on show web form details button. Click on the rightmost menu icon for the row titled userpass and designate it the password field by selecting the key icon (see image below)

You can click hide web form details now and then edit the password field at the top to match your actual password. I'd then add the SSN as a new custom field. If you want the SSN to remain hidden then after adding it you change it to a password type (see image below)

That might help make the entries seem a little more like Login items.

• wmagri
    wmagri
    Community Member
    Options

That worked perfectly. Thanks again for your help!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@wmagri‌ I'm glad we were able to get you all sorted on this occasion. If you have any more troublesome logins please do let us know :smile:

This discussion has been closed.