Upgrade price

Hi, is it possible in 2015 to buy 1Password4 for the upgrade price of 24,99? (I am now using 1Password3). Or only in 2014?

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

As noted in the documentation, the upgrade is free to folks who licensed 1Password for Windows in 2014 or even in 2013.

• michiel8
    michiel8
    Community Member

Yes, but my license dates back to 2012, so the upgrade for me is not free. My question was: is the upgrade price of 24,99 still valid in 2015?

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

is the upgrade price of 24,99 still valid in 2015?

@michiel8‌ Yes.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014

Pricing should be shown in our online store. Click the Select button under the Upgrade license option for 1Password 4 for Windows:

Enter your current license key to see your discounted price.

• jimmorris
    jimmorris
    Community Member

I purchased the mac + windows family license in 2013, and when I enter the serial number is says the upgrade cost is 24.95. I read on your site that the upgrade is free if you purchased it in 2013 or 2014. Please let me know what I should o

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

I imagine you're seeing the upgrade price for the Mac+Windows bundle.

Only 1Password 4 for Windows is a free upgrade for folks who licensed 1Password 1 for Windows after 2012.

• jimmorris
    jimmorris
    Community Member

ok- i clicked on the link to purchase the upgrade for $34.xx, but the only option is for a single license, and even it is greyed out. Not sure how I upgrade the family bundle license

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2014

At agilebits.com/store, try clicking the Upgrade license button for the Mac+Windows bundle.

Then enter your bundle license key and pressed the Search button.

I'm hoping the price listed for 1Password 4 for Windows on the page that appears will be:

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

I purchased the mac + windows family license in 2013, and when I enter the serial number is says the upgrade cost is 24.95. I read on your site that the upgrade is free if you purchased it in 2013 or 2014.

@jimmorris‌ Please enter your 2013 license key into 1Password 4 for Windows.

Help > Enter License Key

It should "just work".

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

Absolutely right, @svondutch. Thanks!

Sorry I overlooked the "2103" part, @jimmorris, as this thread started with @michiel8, whose mentioned having a 2012 license.

• jimmorris
    jimmorris
    Community Member

ok, that worked for windows. I'll work on the mac part. Is the license still a "family" license, or is it now a single license. Thanks for your help!

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

Is the license still a "family" license, or is it now a single license.

Every license is a family license now: https://agilebits.com/home/licenses

This discussion has been closed.