Can't recover license

Options
Vicki Crump
Vicki Crump
Community Member

I downloaded 1Password for iPhone/iPad and unlocked pro features. Since I only see a license for iOS and Windows, I assume if I did this I should be able to download the Windows version without paying anything extra. However, when I try to resend my license, it tells me no license exists. I only have one email address so I'm unsure how to fix this and there doesn't seem to be any customer support other than these discussion forums. If my iPhone/iPad show that I have unlocked the Pro features, doesn't that mean I've paid for a Windows license as well? How do I get the license to resend? Thanks -

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Vicki Crump

I'm afraid to inform you that our licences are actually per platform, so a licence for 1Password for iOS only covers you on iOS devices. The intent isn't to make you pay multiple times but to allow you to purchase only the licences you need.

So if you're wanting to also use 1Password on a Windows machine you would need to purchase a Windows licence from our Store. We can sell Windows and Mac licences from our store and with each mobile platform we go through their own stores e.g. Google Play for Android, iTunes App Store for iOS etc.

What you can do is download 1Password for Windows from our site and play with it before purchasing, that way you can decide if it works for you or not.

If you have any other questions do please let us know.

This discussion has been closed.