Wifi Sync

Options
G550
G550
Community Member

Hello. Seems the sync between phone and computer is happening accurately but my phone will not show sync complete. I must cancel sync to stop / exit the process. I have of course recently upgraded all software to the latest. Was working fine before. Thank you.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

In my experience there are two things that can sometimes kick wifi sync into action properly:

1. reboot the Mac and phone; and/or
    2. disable wifi sync on the phone and re-enable it.

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @G550‌

Let us know if Stephen_C's suggestion helped at all. If not we can continue looking into the issue for you.

• G550
    G550
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you, Stephen. I tried your suggestion but no change. Again... seems the sync is taking place - I see the temporary, "sync started" but the process does not complete with the usual, "sync complete" but rather the field on my iPhone remains blank initially leaving me wondering if it worked properly. After loading a couple of test logins I confirmed sync is occurring accurately but app not functioning properly. Thank you. Maybe delete and re load app??

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @G550‌

When you say sync is occurring accurately but app not functioning properly can you confirm what you mean by that. What I'm wondering is, are we talking about just a visual bug where it might not say the sync has finished but it has because the new items are present. Will it consistently sync without intervention on your part?

This discussion has been closed.