Pitures

COWBOYZEE
COWBOYZEE
Community Member

I would like it if 1Passsword would make it possible to save photos so you can save photos of your family and friends

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @COWBOYZEE‌

The goal is feature parity between the different platforms. So while you can't attach files to items in the iOS version of 1Password yet I'm sure you will be able to at some point in the future. Until then you can do so from within 1Password for Mac and then sync your vault between the two.

What I would ask though is your intent in this request. The 1Password vault hasn't been designed for storing albums of photographs, it's much more about small amounts of sensitive data. So I just want to get an idea of your motivations and hopes for such a feature.

• faruki1
    faruki1
    Community Member

I have my black book where I keep all my passwords and user names.
    Is it possible to take pictures of these pages and save them in 1 password as attachment for future retrieval?

• Hi @faruki1,

Like mentioned above, you can't attach files to items in the iOS version of 1Password, but you can do so from within 1Password for Mac and then sync your vault between the two.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.