During the setting up process, it ends unexpectedly.

Options
toshiro
toshiro
Community Member

I have used 1Password for Android for years with no major problem. I have Nexus 7 running Android 4.4.4.
Due to reasons, I uninstalled it and installed it again from Google Play today (December 1, 2014 JST). Then, I proceeded to set up the program as guided.
However, the program ends unexpectedly before I complete entering a lengthy master password, or even before, while reading the instructions.
This happens repeatedly. Of course, I tried to uninstall the 1Password for Android and then installed it again for setting without success.
Please let me know any measure or workaround. Is this a known issue?

Comments

• toshiro
    toshiro
    Community Member
    Options

After several attempts, I discovered that the fact 1Password for Android ends (terminates) only when I insert a new SIM card to my Nexus7 which will be activated by the provider and working in a few days, while connecting Nexus7 with the internet via Wi-Fi.
    If I remove the SIM card and connect with the internet only via Wi-Fi, then, all work perfectly. I could install 1Password for Android on my Nexus7 and set it up and sync with a vault without problem. Please discard this post. Thank you for your attention.

• @toshiro‌ Thank you for reporting this problem and pointing out your findings with us. I'll bring this up to our developers so they can look into improving this particular use case with an unactivated sim card. Let me know there are any questions.

This discussion has been closed.