How do you find your licence key if purchased form the mac app store? [resolved in email]

Jackapotamus
Jackapotamus
Community Member
edited December 2014 in Mac

Hi, I wanted to purchase the windows version of 1password but I already had the iOS and mac versions on 1password. I read on the forums that you could get a discount when purchasing the windows version if you had already purchased the mac version which is what I want to do but when I try to do so it asks for my license key. As I purchased it from that mac app store I'm unsure if 1password came with a license key, if it did how do I find it? If it didn't come with a licence key will I have to purchase 1password at full price for windows?

Comments

• Rad
    Rad
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2014

Hi @Jackapotamus‌,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us :smiley:

If you purchased 1Password for Mac via the Mac App Store you don't have a license. In this case, you need send us a copy of the receipt you got from Apple when you first purchased 1Password for Mac, along with a link to this topic and your forum username, to support+licenses@agilebits.com.  A brief comment here mentioning that you've sent the email would also be helpful.

One of us we'll help you from there by creating a free license for 1Password for Mac so you can upgrade it to a 1Password for Mac + Windows license.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

• Jackapotamus
    Jackapotamus
    Community Member

Just emailed you guys with the things that you requested

Thanks for your help

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Jackapotamus,

We received your email with the iTunes Store receipt for your 1Password purchase; thanks for sending that in. Instead of creating a free license 1Password for Mac license, I've sent you a coupon to use towards purchasing a 1Password for Window license at a discount. Same deal as if you'd done it as an upgrade. :)

ref: VNQ-53691-924

This discussion has been closed.