Extension's MP field is blocked by the keyboard on iPhone [Confirmed, will fix soon]

rctneil
rctneil
Community Member
edited December 2014 in iOS

If I turn boot my phone from cold, open safari, browse to a page, open the 1PW extension, I get the icon and the keyboard to type in my password but no text field as I think it's hidden behind the keyboard. If I multitask elsewhere and back again, the password field jumps into view.

Comments

• Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop
    Community Member

Hi @rctneil‌, what version of the beta are you using? This was listed as fixed in 502009.

• rctneil
    rctneil
    Community Member

Ok, The latest version showing in HockeyApp is 502008 for me.

• Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop
    Community Member

Ah, maybe 502009 hasn't made it there yet. On closer inspection the fix is listed for iPad not iPhone so you might well have discovered something new. I can't reproduce it on 502009 though. Hopefully one of the Agilebits team will be along shortly to advise.

• MikeT
    edited December 2014

Hi guys,

Please stay tuned, this should be fixed in the next beta for the iPhone. We've fixed it for the iPad in beta 9 but not for the iPhone yet.

@rctneil, we're no longer using HockeyApp. All testing will be going through TestFlight now. Please read this thread for more information on how to join via TestFlight..

Bug ID #: OPI-2073

This discussion has been closed.