Is this bug reproducible?
Which devices did this bug appear on and is it reproducible on any devices?
iPad Air, iOS 8.1.1 (12B435), 5.2 (502009) | Reproducible - Yes
iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.1 (12B436), 5.2 (502009) | Reproducible - Yes
OS X 1Password Version 5.1.BETA-18 (510018)
A quick summary of the bug:
Enabling sync of demo vault caused repeated crash of 1Password on iOS
Detailed Step-by-step instruction on how to reproduce it:
- Check the box next to the demo vault in Wi-Fi Server panel of Preferences.
- Start sync from 1Password on iOS
- Causes crash on both my iPhone and iPad
- Attempts to restart 1Password on iOS result in further crashes.
- Unchecking tick box against demo vault on Mac allows 1Password for iOS to restart again and sync successfully.
I will send a diagnostic report from my iPhone that had Sync and Wi-Fi Sync logs enabled. My iPad popped up a dialog asking me if I wanted to send a crash report. I said yes but don't know if you will get that or not.