Free Trial - Multiple devices?

Dcherry
Dcherry
Community Member

I have the free trial and am synching via Dropbox, everything; ie logins, ss #'s, ids syncing fine on PC and Android; however, ipad only syncing logins. Need to test all functionality prior to purchase.

How to allow free trial/premium features on ipad during trial?

Also, should I decide to buy premium do I have to purchase for all devises separately?

DC

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited December 2014

The iOS version can only be downloaded directly from Apple at the iTunes App Store, and Apple does not provide any way for developers to offer free trials. The Pro features are unlocked with an in-app purchase, also only directly from Apple. I can testify that the Pro features do allow you to see and use all categories, but there won't be a way for you to try them yourself before you buy. You can sync and see attachments with the Pro features, but you still must create them on the desktop and then allow them to sync to iOS devices.

If you do purchase the Pro features for iOS, you will have access to them on all of your iOS devices that share the same Apple ID for purchases. Apple does not permit in-app purchases to be shared under Family Sharing, if that is an issue for you.

• Thanks for the assist, @hawkmoth‌

This discussion has been closed.