Accidentally purchased to wrong email account

I had purchased a license for 1password to the email account phantomnimbus@gmail.com. Unfortunately I realized later the email I meant to use was phantomnimbusgames@gmail.com. So now I just purchased some random stranger my copy of 1password. I also never wrote down the activation number when I purchased it before so now I think I'm royally boned.

How can I resolve this?

Comments

• Beau Severson
    Beau Severson
    Community Member

Bump. Anyone out there? Does AgileBits have a support number or something?

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

America isn't awake yet. Give them a little time look at your problem.

• Beau Severson
    Beau Severson
    Community Member

Is America awake yet? I mean I should know, I live in it.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Then you're somewhat an early bird. :)
    You might also consider giving them some time to catch up on the backlog after Christmas.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2014

<YAWN> <STRE-E-ETCH>

Let's see...any forum posts yet, this morning?

Oh, here's one!

In 1Password for Windows, the Help > Customer Center command is usually the way to change your e-mail address and other registration details, but you'd need access to the "old" (incorrect) address to get a Customer Center account, from which you could initiate the change.

I'll update the address in our records for you and ask that you sign up for a Customer Center account, so you can manage your info if the need arises again. Please watch for an e-mail message sent to the "new" (correct) address in the next few minutes.

Thank you for choosing 1Password!

• Beau Severson
    Beau Severson
    Community Member

Thank you for the fix and the response. Sorry for my impatience. I signed up for this license because my wife and my bank accounts have seen invasion twice in the last month (once just on Sunday) and I really needed to use this product.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni

No problem, Beau! We're always glad to help.

Thanks again.

This discussion has been closed.