Where is my license??

Options
Hobby
Hobby
Community Member

I entered my email address in the "I've lost my license" area on the support page yesterday and have yet to receive my license file. I have my license key for Windows, but need a license file for Mac.

Comments

• fbrun
    fbrun
    Community Member
    Options

Same thing for me.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

Just a thought - have you checked your spam folder? It's been quite awhile since I last needed a copy of my license file, but when I did, the email reply came quickly from an automated server. So your experiences strike me as rather unusual. But perhaps there is a delay in reissuing licenses.

I assume that you are using the same account for your email as you supplied to retrieve your licenses. That's just another thought - there have been a lot of users posting here who no longer use the email account they used to make their purchase.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Hobby‌ and @fbrun‌ The form for getting your licences resent to you was temporarily broken but I'm informed that it is now up and running again after @thightower brought it to my attention. If you now visit https://agilebits.com/support you can get your licences resent to you.

• Hobby
    Hobby
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @littlebobbytables‌. I was able to get what I needed.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great to hear @Hobby‌ If you have any further questions or issues do please let us know :smile:

This discussion has been closed.