Saving Password on Site with Tabs

ehsam18
ehsam18
Community Member

When I go to my Bank account there is two tabs to choice one for individual person and the other is for Business Accounts, how I can save each one to sign directly ( Now when I click on 1 Password for the account it take me to the Bank Page and I must write my user and password)
Than's for help

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ehsam18‌

Can I just clarify. You have both a business account and a personal account with the same bank and you want to create a Login for each, is that correct?

Out of curiosity, after you've clicked on the tab, does the URL change? If it doesn't it might not be possible to create a Login that takes you directly to the page. If you were to supply the URL of the bank site in question somebody might be able to come up with an alternative suggestion e.g. a direct login page for each type of account.

• ehsam18
    ehsam18
    Community Member

Thank You and Happy New Year, the problem is there is two tabs to choice in the Bank page, when I chose the personal account I need to save my password in that tab so I can log directly for this account, and when I need to go to Business I need to save my password in that tab so I can log directly for this account, the only way I access my account now is typing my user & password

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ehsam18,

Thanks for the additional information about that. So, it sounds like you have 2 accounts for that bank site (a personal account and a business account). In that case, you'll want to create 2 login items in 1Password - one for each account on that site. Make sure you follow the steps here to create the Login items.

Depending on how that particular site works, there may or may not be different URLs for the personal and business login forms. If they each use a different URL, you will want to make sure you enter the right one in each Login item you create. If they don't use different URLs, you may need to manually choose the type of account on the site first, and then have 1Password fill your login credentials for that account.

I hope this helps, but if you're still having trouble with that, please let us know some more details, including the exact steps you're taking, what happens when you do that, and the URL for the bank site you're having trouble with. Thanks, and Happy New Year!

This discussion has been closed.