Unable to unlock Pro Features

Fireman
Fireman
Community Member
edited December 2014 in iOS

I have been trying to download the Pro version but every time I get a pop up box telling me I have the wrong password or my identity is not recognized. How can this be fixed

Comments

• mjusd
    mjusd
    Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I've tried removing and reinstalling, deleting icloud data, rebooting phone, changing appstore/itunes password... nothing is working.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Fireman and @mjusd,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with the Pro Features! To help us figure out the problem, can you each please let us know a few more details:

• Are you trying to purchase Pro Features for the first time, or are you trying to use the Restore Purchase option?
    • If you're trying the Restore Purchase option, did you previously purchase Pro Features in 1Password 5 for iOS, or did you purchase 1Password 4 for iOS?
    • What is the exact error message you get?
    • Did you install 1Password 5 directly from the App Store on your iOS device, or by syncing with iTunes on a computer?
    • What device(s) and iOS version are you using?
    • Are the Pro Features unlocked in 1Password 5 on any other iOS device?

Thanks!

• twilson
    twilson
    Community Member

I am having the same problem. Currently I use keeper and wanted to transfer to 1Password

1.) Yes I am using 1Pass for the first time and trying to purchase the pro features for the first time

2.) The exact error message is "The Apple ID you entered couldn't be found or your password was incorrect. Please try again." I proceeded to download another app to check that I was using the correct password and it downloaded with no problem.

3.) I installed is via my iPhone 6 from the App store

4.) I am using iOS 8.1.2

• Could you please try something for me? In 1Password on iOS under Settings > Advanced > Troubleshooting > Log Settings please enable the "In-App Purchase" option, attempt to make the purchase, and then email us a diagnostics report.

You can find instructions for creating a report here: https://guides.agilebits.com/kb/1password4/en/topic/diagnostics-report

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

A short note here once you've sent the Report in will help us to keep an eye out for it (you should get a ticket # emailed by BitBot that you can post here). :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.