Keyboard crashes on Android 5.0

macewank
macewank
Community Member

Anyone else experiencing this?

When I try to go to my bank's mobile site (m.cefcu.com) and log into my account, the keyboard crashes and will not allow me to input text when I have the Accessibility feature for 1P enabled. If I disable the accessibility, it works just fine. Thankfully, I'm able to get into 1P and copy my password to clipboard and paste it in, so I'm able to access the site, but there's definitely something going on that's causing the keyboard to crash.

The bank uses 2 step authentication, and the issue is with the 2nd page (where you input the password) .. Since you need a valid account name to get there, I'm happy to help the developers with this if required.

Comments

• Hey @macewank‌. Thank you for reporting this problem you are experiencing on your device. I'm so sorry to hear 1Password's accessibility service might be causing your keyboard to crash.

Although we are not able to directly test this behaviour since we don't have a valid account to get to the second page, I would love to look into this further and see if there is anything we can do to improve in this scenario. The first thing that would really help us would be a Diagnostics Report from your device. Please create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device and include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.