barnettjik
Community Member

Can you move 1 password data from tablet to a note4 via tethering

Comments

• barnettjik
    barnettjik
    Community Member
    Options

I havea new android note 4 and am trying to get info from my tablet to my phone. Must it go thru dropbox

• peri
    Options

Hey @barnettjik‌. Thanks for getting in touch with us. I merged your discussions since they involve the same subject matter.

1Password has built-in support for Dropbox syncing. However, you are also free to sync your data to local storage, and then sync to your Note 4 via whatever sync service you prefer. Unfortunately, we don't offer instructions or support for alternative sync methods currently. :(

However, If you have a Mac or PC, you can manually transfer your locally stored vault via USB. Just connect your old device to the computer and open the folder to view files. Once there, follow the path to the 1Password.agilekeychain folder and copy the entire folder to your desktop. Then you can transfer that folder onto your Note 4 the same way.

Note: Make sure to transfer all files with the 1Password.agilekeychiain folder.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.