List entries without icon

bjornseidel
bjornseidel
Community Member

Today I have to delve me again with 1Password and there a few things I have noticed, or I do not get this to operate. See the overview in the forum to keep I'll open multiple threads.

I would like to list with Smart Folders items with no icons, so use 1Password only the default icons.

With best regards,
Björn

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

You cannot currently search for items that have no icon, sorry.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bjornseidel,

The answer from @Stephen_C is correct, I just wanted to add that, in case it helps, you can manually add an icon yourself if you like by editing the item in 1Password on your Mac and dragging and dropping an image onto the icon field (or double-click the icon while in edit mode to see other options).

If you have more questions, please let us know. Happy New Year! :smiley:

• bjornseidel
    bjornseidel
    Community Member

Hello Stephan and Drew and happy new year!

I thank you for your answers. I know that I can add icons Manuel. I'm already to get a better view at all my software licenses. I wanted to create a filter which lists with the software licenses where no icon has been changed. I think it would be good if the possibility would exist at some point, it helps in the administration of the entire data ... I think ;)

Björn

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

This might be one of those areas where until you've had to manage a fairly large list you don't appreciate how a small change might help?

My list of licences is fairly mundane so I suppose I've never thought about what might help make it easier.

• bjornseidel
    bjornseidel
    Community Member

I have only 179 software license ;)

• Impressive :D.

This discussion has been closed.