Auto WiFi syncing gone w/TestFlight beta?

MrC
MrC
Volunteer Moderator

IOS beta's used to sync via Wifi to 1Password 5 Mac automatically. Did that feature get removed in the TestFlight betas? Syncing has become a much more laborious process again.

I'm using 5.2.1 (502101).

Comments

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

Ok, so I saw that it was working on the iPhone, where the data had been reset. So I reset the data on the iPad where I was having the trouble. Now, auto-syncing is back. Weird that it falls back to the old behavior and there's no obvious way to notice that.

• Hi @MrC,

I'm glad you got it resolved.

In the future, please don't reset anything and wait for us to get to you, we need to know what's happening in order to prevent it from ever happening again.

It sounds like the sync was stuck on something related to your data file.

Are you able to reproduce this at all?

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

The only way I can think to reproduce it would be to restore the iPad back to Jan 8th, the closest backup I have before I resolved the issue on the 10th. However, I have no idea if that would work, as I don't know if I've changed some state on the Mac now which might prevent the issue in any case. Any suggestions?

• Hi @MrC,

You don't need to do anything for now, restoring the backup won't likely restore the same environment, and may not in fact let you replicate the issue.

This discussion has been closed.