Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

That was my understanding too @J.M

• haiGodzilla
    haiGodzilla
    Community Member

is there a possibility that I can use the beta version of 1password for android?

• saad
    edited December 2014

I don't have any updates on whether this will be a feature exclusive to Android Lollipop when it's ready for release on the Play Store. We may be able to support older versions of Android but that's not something I can say right now. You'll hear more from us as we continue to improve this feature.

• jarechu
    jarechu
    Community Member

Any update on this topic? This is the only reason I'm still using Lastpass.

• Hi @jarechu. :) .

We've just implemented a new auto-fill feature in our beta version which we hope to release in a stable version soon. You can read about that auto-fill feature here if you like:

https://blog.agilebits.com/2014/11/22/avoiding-the-clipboard-with-1password-and-android-lollipop/

This auto-fill feature is only possible with Lollipop, though. If you're using an earlier version Android OS, the only way to auto-fill is to use the 1Browser. That is, open 1Password 4 for Android and click the URL in the login you want. This will open the page and fill in the info from inside the 1Password app.

• jarechu
    jarechu
    Community Member

Thanks peri.

I'm lucky because I am in Lollipop. Just downloaded and installed the beta, I'll let you know any issues or comments on this version.

• Thank you for being a part of the 1Password Android Beta testing team. We look forward to your feedback!

This discussion has been closed.