iOS syncing problem

jtbayly
jtbayly
Community Member

On my iPhone 5 I've got iOS 8.1 with 1P 4.5.1
On my MBP I've got 10.10.1 with 1P 5.0.2

I'm using Dropbox syncing.

I just noticed that a login I had saved on my phone wasn't on my computer. When I look at the sync setting screen on my phone, it says the last sync was 19 days ago. When I click "Sync Now" it switches briefly to "Syncing..." and then goes back to "Sync Now." Nothing has sync'd though. I really don't want to change my sync method because I don't want to lose my local data on my phone, but I don't know what to do.

One last thing. I've got two different vaults sync'd to my phone.

Help?

Thanks,
-Joseph

Comments

• Good morning Joseph. I'm sorry for the sync trouble that you've run into. I believe we've fixed this problem in an upcoming release, but for now you'll have to follow these steps:

1. On your iOS devices, open 1Password for iOS, tap Settings > Sync > Sync Service and choose 'Disable Sync'.
    2. Setup syncing again by following these instructions: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-ios/5/en/topic/sync-with-dropbox

Since you have two vaults on your phone you'll need to repeat these steps for each vault.

Let me know how that works out for you and if there's anything else I can do to help.

• jtbayly
    jtbayly
    Community Member

That seems to have fixed it. Thanks.

• Thanks for the update @jtbayly‌

Glad to hear it is working now

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Great, I'm happy to hear it's working again! If you need anything else, we're always glad to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.