"Exiting 1password"

mishamsk
mishamsk
Community Member

Hi,

I've recently updated my Nexus 5 to Lollipop and installed 1password beta. Now I regularly get a message at the bottom of the screen saying "Exiting 1password". Seems like ram manager killing the app and notifying me all the time.

Not a big issue but annoying at times. Any suggestions?

Comments

• MattAttack
    MattAttack
    Community Member

I also get this issue on my Nexus 6, running 5.0.

• jenskristian
    jenskristian
    Community Member

I'm seeing the same thing on my Nexus 5, too.

• Dmitry_N
    Dmitry_N
    Community Member

I started seeing this annoying thing too. Both on the latest release and beta 3.

• donaldbraman
    donaldbraman
    Community Member

Same for me on KitKat.

• Hi everyone. I'm sorry to hear 1Password is randomly exiting from the background. Our developers are currently looking into this particular issue. If you do get a chance, could you disable Automatic Date & Time from your device's Settings > Date & Time? Let me know if you are seeing this issue after disabling that option.

Since this seems to be happening randomly, this might give us a better understanding of what might be causing 1Password to exit. Thanks.

• Dmitry_N
    Dmitry_N
    Community Member

Unchecking automatic time does fix the issue indeed. As soon as I check the option again, 1Password exits.

• Hey everyone,

This issue was resolved in the latest beta update (4.2b6). :) Please let us know if you're still having problems after updating.

• Dmitry_N
    Dmitry_N
    Community Member

No problems here.

• @Dmitry_N‌ Thanks for the update. That's good news! :)

• Sinsear
    Sinsear
    Community Member
    edited January 2015

There's still the memory leak issue in Lollipop, so it still occasionally exists.

• Yes, the memory leak in Android 5.0.1 could be one of the reasons for this behaviour.

This discussion has been closed.