Store charged me but no license and my email does not retrieve the license keys from the site

salte
salte
Community Member

I placed an order on the store website and got charged for a licenses according to my credit card but never got licenses. I cannot find a place on the site to contact someone about this. I took a guess and sent it to support@agilebites.com. Who do you contact to ask about issues with the Agile Bits Store? I ordered the Bundle package for 69.00 and the site doesn't know my email when I try to request my licenses.

Hope someone can help me.

Comments

• salte
    salte
    Community Member

I sent it to support@agilebits.com but I am not sure if this will find its way to the right people

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

support+licenses @ agilebits.com is a bit more specific, but I think you'll be fine wit h what you already did Be sure you've included the email you used to make your purchase and any other relevant details.

When you sent your email, you should have received an automated reply with a case number. If you already gave the relevant details, post that case number in this thread. That will help staff connect the communications and should speed up your response.

• salte
    salte
    Community Member
    edited January 2015

Automated support ID is [#UPD-82647-596] returned

• MikeT
    edited January 2015

Hi @salte,

I found your email. We've recently changed our credit card processor, we think we have an issue with your specific order, and we're looking into it.

In the meantime, I've created a license separately for you and emailed it to you, so you can gain access to 1Password now. Please check for it now.

Also, don't be alerted if you get another email with a different license. Once we resolve your order issue, that'll automatically trigger the system to send you the license you paid for.

This discussion has been closed.