Something for Dave Teare and Agilebits. Back Pain Issues.

wkleem
wkleem
Community Member

I thought that I would mention Dr John Sarno: The Mind Body Prescription and The Mind Body Connection. You could also look up some of his students' books.

healingbackpain.com/

forbes.com/sites/edwardsiedle/2012/09/26/americans-best-doctor-and-his-miracle-cures-dr-john-e-sarno/

amazon.com/Healing-Back-Pain-Mind-Body-Connection/dp/0446557684

Just keep on making great software. :-)

Comments

• mesing
    mesing
    Community Member

Dave!! Here's something for YOU! In your recent newsletter, you said you're having trouble with your back. It would like The Roost. I saw an online article about it in the fall, and I purchased one.

Here's a link, so you can learn more. He has his kickstarter movie on the site. http://www.therooststand.com.

I don't know James, who made it, but if you buy one, I think the roost could help your back! I want you to stay healthy so you can keep updating 1Password!!

Thanks for the book, but mostly thanks for 1Password!

Take care!
    God bless you.

• Very cool! Thanks for sharing. I'll be sure to send Dave a link. :)

• Thank you so much for thinking of me, @mesing!

The Roost would work great with my standing desk, but for some reason I keep finding my butt back in my chair. It's tough to get the benefits of the standing desk when used in this way :)

So far I'm making good progress with Yoga, especially when combined with the gym and acupuncture. Some days are better that others, however, so I'll certainly consider getting a Roost.

Thanks again, and take care!

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

@dteare‌ you could just get rid of the chair. The would solve the problem of unexpectedly finding your butt in it. ;)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RichardPayne,

That's another great idea! (She says from the comfort of her own desk chair.) :smiley:

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

@dteare you might also like to consider, if you haven't already, a kneeling chair:
    https://www.backinaction.co.uk/kneeling

This discussion has been closed.