Beta expired?

hazmat
hazmat
Community Member

All of a sudden I'm being told when I unlock 1Password beta for iPhone that it's expired and to check for a new build. This is happening since it locked up and I had to force quit it.

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @hazmat,

We've recently switched from the HockeyApp beta program to Apple's TestFlight. Which beta program were you subscribed to?

• hazmat
    hazmat
    Community Member
    edited January 2015

Thanks, Megan. HockeyApp. How can I get over to TestFlight?

• hazmat
    hazmat
    Community Member

Ah, just saw the announcement at the top. Sorry, I figured there would have been an email announcement. I only tend to come here when I need to report something. :)

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @hazmat,

I apologize for the confusion there! I'm glad the post at the top of the forums answered your questions. If we can be of any further assistance, you know where to find us. :)

• MikeT
    edited January 2015

Hi @hazmat,

Just an FYI, it might take us a week or two to process your TestFlight application as we're at a weeklong company conference right now. We'll resume processing the applications when we get back home.

• hazmat
    hazmat
    Community Member

Thanks for the update, Mike. Good to know.

• You're welcome.

• Ramsteiner
    Ramsteiner
    Community Member

With Apple's announcement yesterday concerning TestFlight and Connect, is the TestFlight beta also ending too?

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator

The TestFlight app that is being shuttered is the older one, not the one Apple is using now. The app icon has 3 blades in the propeller. The new one has 6.

• billchase2
    billchase2
    Community Member

I was in the same boat, so thank you for the post!

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @billchase2‌

So glad you're all sorted out! I'm always happy to hear when these forums are able to provide the answers you're looking for. :)

This discussion has been closed.