Hacked, Identity Stolen & Need Customer Service Phone Number ASAP!

needhelplease
needhelplease
Community Member
edited January 2015 in iOS

My MacBook and iPhone were hacked by the the malware Trojan Win32 Malware-gen, which then compromised the security of my credit card numbers, account passwords, etc.

This Trojan modified my DNS records and redirected incoming internet traffic through the attacker's servers, where it further hijacked more information and ran my information back to the hacker.

On top of all this, the Trojan also installed a watchdog process that ensured my DNS records stayed modified on a minute-by-minute basis. They can see my keystrokes and everything I do. I've used, opened and modified my 1Password on my Mac and iPhone early on, before I knew this Trojan was on my computer, since I was under the belief (at the time) that Mac computers couldn't get malware like Trojans or viruses.

One credit card was already stolen, and I don't want to get into further details on this discussion board, but the hacker then hacked my router IP address, and then hit the jackpot when I had my Mac and iPhone synched through wifi and 1Password and then potentially obtained my password(s) through my keystrokes.

In general, all of my emails are compromised, all of my information is stolen and I've had to make an alias email in order to even get on here to ask for a customer service number.
As odd as the likelihood is of this happening to another person, there needs to be an emergency number to call in the event of identity theft for the aforementioned reasons and the details I have yet to tell you.

The last thing someone wants to do is search for someone to call in a desperate situation, not find a number, and then have to post this serious act of invasion for all to see on a discussion board, especially when the whole concept of 1Password is to protect information, not disclose it. Don't get me wrong, I love community discussion boards where people help people, it's great, but in this situation, I need a direct line.

I currently have law enforcement with a detective on this case specifically, my Identity Theft Protection Service, Apple, Verizon, Chase Bank and a few other parties involved and I need to speak to a customer service representative immediately regarding the current status of my 1Password account.

I believe I saw an email address in another thread. I'll try to find that and email you through a secure line, but it would be great if you could post a number in the meantime. I found, what I believe to be your number, through a search, but I wait for a response to this first before I call the other number directly.

Time really is of the essence on this one, so please message me on here or please post to this thread, whatever you deem fit.

Thank you in advance ::fingers crossed::

Comments

This discussion has been closed.