WiFi Syncing - Multiple Vaults Issue - Only syncing Primary Vault in iOS device

roys1password
roys1password
Community Member

Hi,

I recently purchased 1Password ( bundle plan for Mac + Windows ) last week for $69.00 and I created multiple vaults on my Mac. I found some new updated version of 1Password for Mac, and after I installed that new version, I could find all my new vaults in Wifi Sync window. So I was very excited and happy. However, when I tried to use this Wi-Fi sync option on my iPhone, I found I could only sync my Primary Vault to my iPhone from my Mac.

Could you please let me know if there is any plan to enhance this feature for iOS to peform Wifi sync for multiple vaults ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @roys1password,

In order to sync multiple vaults via Wi-Fi sync to 1Password for iOS, you'll need to be using version 5.2 on your iPhone, and you'll need to have the Pro Features enabled.

To check the version, open 1Password on your iPhone and go to Settings, then look for the exact version number near the bottom (right below Recommend 1Password).

To check if you have Pro Features enabled, please take a look at the information in this article.

If you're using version 5.2 with Pro Features, but are having trouble syncing multiple vaults to your iPhone, please let us know. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.