Holy Moly

tzoi516
tzoi516
Community Member
Just received the latest Agile 1Password e-mail. Did dteare lose weight? His pic in the e-mail looks anorexic compared to the MacUser video I saw a few years ago. If so, congrats!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    He is a sexy beast! That's for sure. I'll pass along your congratulations. :-)

I am sure he will appreciate that you noticed. :-D
  • Thanks Tayker! I'm down ~120lbs since I left IBM, and about 90 since that Macworld pic. Now I'm trying to add it all back as muscle by hitting the gym but so far the gym has been the one hitting me :)
  • tzoi516
    tzoi516
    Community Member
    Glad to hear of your success. Bob and weave, works for me. :)
  • I just want to say that Dave did an awesome job, it is one of the toughest jobs that a person can do for themselves.

While nobody here have seen my "previous" pic, I have lost 120LB as well over the past few years and man, I feel proud doing it. Like Dave, I still got more to go. :)
  • dteare
    edited December 2010
    MikeT wrote:

While nobody here have seen my "previous" pic, I have lost 120LB as well over the past few years and man, I feel proud doing it. Like Dave, I still got more to go. :)

Good job Mike! Feels great, doesn't it?

I still cannot picture you w/ 120+ extra weight. OTOH, I can no longer picture myself that way, either :)

I've heard rumours you'll feel even better by adding some lean muscle mass. I haven't been able to prove this yet but will report back with success soon :)
This discussion has been closed.