1P5 always auto locking on iPad

Options
imarketer
imarketer
Community Member

Hi,

I'm browsing with Safari on my iPad and even when I'm on the same website, I have to enter my master password every time I try to fill the fields. Have already set auto locking in the app to occur after 15 minutes and disabled lock on exit. I have not gone anywhere else but have stayed on safari the entire time. Just seconds after entering my password and logging out of a site, I have to enter master password again. Very frustrating and not terribly useful if I have to keep entering master password. Any solution?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @imarketer,

To make a long story short, this will happen if you aren't using the Touch ID or PIN Code option in the 1Password settings. Our developers are hoping to improve this in the future. For now, if you don't want to have to enter your master password each time you use the extension in Safari, you'll need to enable the Touch ID option (or PIN Code, depending on your iPad model) in 1Password. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

If you need anything else, please let us know. We're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.