1P 5.2: cannot view attachments

Stephen_C
Stephen_C
Community Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password 5.2 on iOS 8.1.3 and iPhone 6 Plus Touch ID issues.

Comments

• Ernst44
    Ernst44
    Community Member

I use OS X 10.10.2 , 1password 5.1; On my iphone 6+ IOS 8.1.3, 1Password 5.1.2. In this configuration I can see the attachments from secure notes. An update to 1password 5.2 gives me no chance to see the attachments (there is no menu button any longer to do this). I think it's a bug?

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

@Ernst44 I have split your post from the thread in which you posted because it has nothing to do with the subject matter of that thread.

I, too, am using 1P 5.2 for iOS. If I touch an attachment in 1P it immediately displays for me. What file type are the attachments that are giving you problems? (For me it certainly works with pdf and jpg attachments—probably others as well).

Stephen

• Ernst44
    Ernst44
    Community Member

I use the german version of 1P IOS V5.2. In this version I cannot display any attachment. It is not working wether in secure notes nor in credit cards. The Mac-Version 5.1 works well mit all my attachments: rtf, docx, xls and jpg. I can create new attachments, but I cannot display them on my iPhone, because there is no steering field.

• Ernst44
    Ernst44
    Community Member

In the meantime my problem is solved. I bought the pro-version and everything is working fine!

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

I bought the pro-version and everything is working fine!

Ah, that explains it. The ability to view attachments in 1P for iOS is a pro feature. Sorry to have overlooked that.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

@Ernst44, I'm glad you were able to solve the problem! If you need anything else, we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.