Latest 1Password version seems buggy

Options
southernforge
southernforge
Community Member

After updating the app, I noticed that it would hang within 10 seconds of unlocking via Touch ID. Every. Single. Time. Time to delete and reinstall. Then, the Touch ID screen disappeared - as in, a blank screen... After deleting and installing a second time, the app seems normal, sort of. Never had anywhere near this level of defects in the app before now - anyone else having problems with the latest version?

Comments

• ptkdude
    ptkdude
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same issue. When I use TouchID to get into my 1Password vault, the vault appears behind the "Use touch ID" window, but the window never goes away. Pressing the home button does nothing. I have to put the phone to sleep, wake it up, unlock it, double-tap the home button, throw away 1Password, and start over. Once I do that, about half the time it happens again.

• southernforge
    southernforge
    Community Member
    Options

Exactly - thank you for posting too - and hopefully the support team will see this soon...

• Ben
    Options

Hi folks,

Please try restarting the device:

If that does not resolve the problem please let me know which device and iOS version you have.

• southernforge
    southernforge
    Community Member
    Options

@bwoodruff thank you - I did do that, believing that (as I tell the end-users I support) a restart is almost always a good thing(!).

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@southernforge, I'm glad to hear the restart helped! If you run into other issues and need help, please let us know. :)

This discussion has been closed.