FAQ's for Beginner

Options
george74
george74
Community Member

Don't kill me for stupid questions... i don't know am i right here or not. I use 1Password on my iPhone

But why i can't see my BankWallets or notes. I need to edit the item...then i can see it.

Is it normal?

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @george74,

I'm not sure I follow. The items appear, but you cannot see the contents until you edit the item? What do you see prior to editing the item?

• george74
    george74
    Community Member
    Options

I edit an new Bankwallet... With Name and some Numbers ... Just "SAVE". After this i can only see the account holder and the type of the Bankwallet.

• Ben
    Options

I am not able to reproduce this on my device. When I add a bank account item my name, account type, routing number, account number, etc are all visible. The only portion that is masked is my PIN. That you can view by tapping on it and selecting 'reveal'

If that is not your experience please let me know which version of 1Password you have, which iOS device, and which version of iOS on that device.

Thanks!

• george74
    george74
    Community Member
    Options

i tried it again.... and it works. I see all. Anyway - THANK YOU!
    I find it sad that here are no icons to download. Only at the logIn's. :-(

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@george74, I'm glad to hear the bank account item is working now! If you need help with something else, please let us know. :)

This discussion has been closed.