Happy Holidays

F451
F451
Community Member
Peace to All
Just wanted to wish my favorite Apple software team Happy Holidays!

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    F451 wrote:

Just wanted to wish my favorite Apple software team Happy Holidays!

Well being an official unoffical (read: non paid volunteer around here :lol: ) Happy Holidays back to you. Its been a while since I've seen you around. Maybe the guys should start work on 1P 4 so Ill see more of you. (hides from Roustem and Dave... throwing anything they can get there hands on at me.).

Seriously, I hope you have a Great Holidays, if you are traveling please be safe.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Maybe the guys should start work on 1P 4

What makes you think they haven't? :-P

Best wishes to you both! It wouldn't be the same around here without you and your great contributions.
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited December 2010
    khad wrote:

What makes you think they haven't? :-P

Best wishes to you both! It wouldn't be the same around here without you and your great contributions.

Ok maybe I should have said private alpha of 1P4. You guys are always one step ahead so I figure you have some ideas tucked away or work in progress.

Awww shucks thanks.

• Oxon
    Oxon
    Community Member
    Sorry, but I wish people would say "Happy Christmas" and not "Happy Holidays". Perhaps it's a cultural thing with us in the UK.

Happy Christmas to you all
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays, Oxon! :-D
  • Oxon
    Oxon
    Community Member
    Yeah Joyeux Noel Khad (or is it Joyeux jour chymy?) :lol:

PS My French is no good
  • sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Totally just thought you were quoting Jambi from Pee Wee's Playhouse, "Meka Leka Hi, Meka Hiney Ho!" Thankfully Google came through. :-)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too, sjk!
  • sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    And thank Google/YouTube for quickly satisfying my curiosity about that Jambi quote. :)
  • MikeT
    edited December 2010
    Oxon wrote:

Sorry, but I wish people would say "Happy Christmas" and not "Happy Holidays". Perhaps it's a cultural thing with us in the UK.

Happy Christmas to you all
    Hi Oxon,

It is actually not a UK culture thing. It is a nice way to include everybody in the holidays, not everybody is a Christian and celebrates Christmas. Happy Holidays includes every holidays that are celebrated during the week, including the New Year, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and so on.

Happy Holidays to everybody! (Merry Christmas, Oxon)
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I think we can all agree on, "Peace to all." :-D
This discussion has been closed.