APPLE ID

wow69den
wow69den
Community Member

We have two Apple ID accts, one for me and one for my wife. When in use 1password to go to my acct, no problem. When my wife uses hers the fill for the password box keeps repeating itself in the box and will not open the site. We both have the same site information saved. Whats up?

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

@wow69den

Try saving a new login. Often helps in situations like this.https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-mac-kb/5/en/topic/saving-a-login-manually

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @wow69den

Now you might have looked already but while the two Logins can look correct it might be the web form detail differs. If that's the cause then thightower's suggestion should resolve it. Let us know how you get along.

• wow69den
    wow69den
    Community Member

Suggestion did not work.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited January 2015

@wow69den

Compare the URL in your login and hers. Does it differ ?

What browser are the each of you using ? Maybe its working in Safari for you but not Chrome for her etc. What version or 1Password and the 1Password browser extension are each of you using ? Make sure to include the browser extension number from the different browsers if that applies in your situation.

• Assuming you are using different machines. Even if its not the case, the questions are still relevant.
  • wow69den
    wow69den
    Community Member

The logon addresses were different-working now. Thank you.

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

Glad to hear it !

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @thightower for your detective prowess, we can mark another as resolved :)

As this seems to be resolved @wow69den I'm going to close this thread but if you have any questions or issues in the future don't hesitate to post!

This discussion has been closed.