Browser Pop Ups

NoahBoa
NoahBoa
Community Member

Hello everyone. I am using iPassword for IOS. There is a patient management forms site that I use frequently that by design pops up a screen that requires me to click on a choice that would then naturally bounce me back to the prior page with that info I choose populated in the fields. I cannot get this to work in iPassword? On the same site, when auto logging in iPassword, the username populates but the password does for a second and then goes away. I have to manually enter it each time? What am I doing wrong?
** Also, on a side note, I am new to the forum. If I want to change my AgileBits access username or password, is this possible?

Comments

• There are some sites that have complex javascript that can confuse 1Password sometimes. We are constantly updating 1Password to be compatible with these sites. If you wish to report this site privately, you can send an email to support@agilebits.com . Just be sure to not give us your username and password.

Regarding your username, you can not edit your username. But I see you have only one post, so if you want a new username, you can just make a new account. Forum accounts are not tied to your software installation in anyway, so it's safe to do so.

This discussion has been closed.