Using 1Password in Google Chrome

I just installed the Chrome browser. Is there something I need to do to add the 1Password to this new browser?

Thanks.

Comments

• ajahn
    ajahn
    Community Member
    I just realized I have Chrome 8. I guess 1Password doesn't support this version yet?

Anyone know when this version will be supported?

Thanks
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Google Chrome 8.0.552.231 is the latest stable version and is fully supported by the latest stable version of 1Password (3.5.3).

Please click the "Install Google Chrome Extension" button in 1Password (Preferences > Browsers).
  • ajahn
    ajahn
    Community Member
    khad wrote:

Google Chrome 8.0.552.231 is the latest stable version and is fully supported by the latest stable version of 1Password (3.5.3).

Please click the "Install Google Chrome Extension" button in 1Password (Preferences > Browsers).

That did the trick! Thanks!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for letting me know it worked out okay. Always good to hear! ;-)
  • ntahall
    ntahall
    Community Member
    Hi
    This worked for me too, but is there any reason why it didn't during the 1P installation?
    N
  • ntahall wrote:

Hi
    This worked for me too, but is there any reason why it didn't during the 1P installation?
    N

Hi, ntahall, and welcome to the forums! Yes, it didn't install automatically because the Google Chrome extension integrates differently than the other browser extensions and must be set up separately.
This discussion has been closed.