License for multiple devices

msaitd
msaitd
Community Member
edited February 2015 in Android

Hi, I bought 1Password from Appstore a while back and I'm using it from my iphone. I also want to use 1Password from my brand new android tablet aswell. Is it possible to use 1Password at android device with the same license that I have already bought from AppStore?

Comments

• johny80
    johny80
    Community Member

Im bought premium licence to ios as :jan.pirek@email.cz; and on Android i have not purchased premium licence as: pirek.jan@gmail.com.
    Please copy my bought licence from ios also on android

Thanks you very much

Best regards Jan Pírek

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

The iOS and Android licenses are not linked and must be purchased separately.

• Hi @johny80 :) Thanks for contacting us regarding 1Password 4 for Android!

Richard is right--1Password on iOS is sold through iTunes and linked to an Apple ID. 1Password 4 for Android is sold through Google Play and is linked to a Google account. Due to the limitations of both stores, the licenses are unfortunately non-transferable. I apologize for the convenience.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks again!

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

no, they're separate licenses.

• Hey @msaitd. I merged your thread with this one on the same topic.

1Password 4 for Android's Premium features handled through the Google Play Store and linked to your Google account.

Likewise, the iOS version is sold through iTunes and linked to your Apple ID. Unfortunately, there's no way to transfer licenses across these platforms currently. I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

This discussion has been closed.