Can not access 'Outdoor Licenses' on Android

sjsr
sjsr
Community Member

Hi, I am able to access my data stored under 'Outdoor Licenses' on MacOS and iOS but not on Android. They show up on the list but when selected nothing happens. How can I change this?

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

What are you expecting to happen? If I tap on an Outdoor license in the list then it open the item to view the details.

• sjsr
    sjsr
    Community Member

That's the problem - it does not open the item so I can not view the details. All other logins etc open fine, this just happens with 'Outdoor Licenses' and only on Android.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Odd. Sorry, I have no idea. Can you create an Outdoor License on Android and open? Does it also open on the Mac?

• saad
    edited February 2015

Hey @sjsr. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This is actually not a problem specific to Outdoor Licenses but is an issue with items that contain custom sections without a title. We have resolved this problem in our latest beta and we plan to publish it to the Play Store soon. Please do keep an eye out on our next update and let us know if you are able to view your item. Thanks.

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

We have resolved this problem in our latest beta and we plan to publish it to the Play Store soon.

lol, that would be why I couldn't see the problem!

• sjsr
    sjsr
    Community Member

Thanks to both of you. Will report back.

• Thanks @sjsr. Please let us know if you continue to have any trouble!

This discussion has been closed.