Problems with my registration

I received an offer to upgrade to 1password 5. when I clicked it it required my licence key. but the key which was already detected from my installation was "not valid". I have no glue under which email-address I registered - I am afraid it was an old company-address I do not have access to anymore. what to do?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @UweBernhard ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your 1Password license. I would be more than happy to help retrieve your license for you, however I was unable to find your license based on the email address attached to your forum account. Did you purchase 1Password for the Mac from the Mac App Store? If so, the Mac App Store version of 1Password actually doesn't have a license key as it is tied to your Apple ID. The iOS versions of 1Password work the same way - you will have no purchase information stored in our records, the purchase is only tied to your AppleID.

If you purchased from our website, we will need one or more of the following:

1. The email address that was used for your purchase (or a list of possible emails if you can't remember which one).
    2. Any alternate spellings of your name that you may have used when purchasing 1Password.

Please send these details in to support+licenses@agilebits.com, along with a link to this forum conversation and we'll get this straightened out!

This discussion has been closed.