Feature request: Xmarks cross Browser/OS/Machine Bookmark management & synching

mick_cunningham
mick_cunningham
Community Member

This request has been raised before by other people and and Megan (Team Member) said that she had "merged ... request(s) for bookmarks in 1Password with an already existing discussion."
Can't find the existing discussion - as no onward link was provided by Megan - so raising this again.
This would enable me to have one solution for all Bookmarks and Passwords - instead of using 1Password and Xmarks.
If this feature request is merged with an (alleged) "existing discussion" please provide an onward link.
Thanks

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

Just create a login item, give it a url and don't bother assigning a username or password. Works fine as a bookmark.

As for tracking merged items, just click on your name at the top of the screen then select Comments from the menu on the left. You should still be able to access your previous posts, even though they are now in a different thread.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @mick_cunningham ,

I'm sorry, our forum search sometimes a bit particular ... I'm not currently able to find that discussion either.

In any case, I'm happy to pass along your request. In the meantime, I hope that RichardPayne's suggestion helps!

• pdboyer
    pdboyer
    Community Member

I, too, would be overjoyed with such a feature.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for letting us know! I can't say that this is something we'll add to 1Password in the future, but we can certainly consider it. :)

This discussion has been closed.