Too little storage on your tablet or cell phone for DropBox? 1Password can still work.

rhayman3000
rhayman3000
Community Member

My DropBox account has over 20GB in it. My new Windows 8.1 tablet has just 4GB of main storage available. I need 1Password on all devices. The solution turned out to be a simple one. I created a new DropBox account just for the new tablet and now share and edit the 1Password file between the old and new DropBox accounts. It works perfectly. My devices include Mac, Windows, Android, and iPhone. 1Password is the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you AgileBits for a great product.

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

There's an even simpler solution. Go into Dropbox Preferences in Windows and use Selective sync to only sync down the keychain folder.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rhayman3000 ,

It's great to hear that you think 1Password is so essential you've gone to such lengths to ensure you can have it on all your devices! Thanks for sharing your idea here.

I hope that @RichardPayne's suggestion helps as well - it's how I've been managing my ballooning Dropbox account between multiple computers and devices. :)

This discussion has been closed.