Can see 28 logins and 1note on Android phone, but cannot see then on Windows, even though.....

Options
jumpshowhigh
jumpshowhigh
Community Member
edited February 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

So I was using 1 Pasword on both my Windows computer and Android phone with trial edition, all working correctly, Bought the license and my logins and note that used to be accessible on both platforms, now they don't show up on my computer, despite the fact that sync appears to be working correctly and the item(s) appear in parentheses where they should be, but the items don't show up listed in the window.

I'm stumped.

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

Two things to check:

1) There's no spaces in the search field.
    2) That Dropbox has completely finished syncing.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited February 2015
    Options

From your screen shot, @jumpshowhigh, it looks like you've dragged the divider between the list area and the details area so high that the list area isn't showing.

Please move the mouse pointer over the 1Password window (as shown below) until the "arrow" pointer changes to the "move" pointer, click and hold the primary mouse button, and drag the divider down to see the list area exposed.

If that's not the case: Are you saying that merely entering the license key in 1Password for Windows (to register your purchase) caused the items to disappear?

• jumpshowhigh
    jumpshowhigh
    Community Member
    Options

Divider issue....I am retarded. Thank you.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Options

LOL

No problem, @jumpshowhigh. I'm glad that helped.

This discussion has been closed.