Purchased 1Password 5 for Mac but no license

Options
rteichman
rteichman
Community Member

I purchased 1Password 5 for Mac as an upgrade to an older version on 11/25/2014. I bought it as a bundle with Parallels Desktop 10 and received a cleverbridge reference number. Today my 1Password for Mac shows that the trial period expired, and when I try to get a license key online it sends me my old version 3 key. What do I do?

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rteichman ,

When you purchased the bundle, you should have had an opportunity to enter your name and email address for the new license - did you do so? I took a quick look in our back office records, and was able to locate your 1Password 3 license (using the email address attached to your forum account) but there was no 1Password 5 license connected. Please send your Parallels purchase details in to our team at support+licenses@agilebits.com and we'll get this sorted for you!

ref: 595509

• rteichman
    rteichman
    Community Member
    Options

I bought it a while ago and I'm sure I registered. In any event I sent an email out. Thanks

• Looks like Laura from our support team was able to get things sorted out for you. :)

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.