will it work w/LGG3

Options
nmfeldinor
nmfeldinor
Community Member

I have PW 1 on my apple mac. Will PW 1 work/synch with my Android LG 3? Will the Android ver. keep track of passwords and allow me the ability to do forms fill. How do I get this don. Is there such a thing as Password 1 anywhere?
Thank you
Long term customer
Michael Feldman

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

I just bought an LG G3 and for the most part it works. I have got an outstanding issue with it not accepting symbols in my master password, although that is the beta version. It may or may not affect the release build.

As for the filling functionality, I haven't turned it on as I dislike the keyboard.

• Thanks for getting in touch with us @nmfeldinor@comcast.net. :) I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Will PW 1 work/synch with my Android LG 3?

Yes. 1Password 4 for Android will sync with 1Password on your Mac. Please check out the following guides to walk you through setting up sync on both devices:
    Mac: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-mac/5/en/topic/sync
    Android: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-android/4/en/topic/settings-sync

Will the Android ver. keep track of passwords and allow me the ability to do forms fill. How do I get this don.

1Password 4 for Android will indeed keep track of your passwords. Please check out our user guide for information on how it works. Also,we've just implemented a new in-app filling feature in our beta version. As Richard pointed out, it does use a custom keyboard and accessibility service which you'll need to enable.

Is there such a thing as Password 1 anywhere?

There is. :) As long as your vault is in Dropbox, you can indeed access your data in read-only form using 1PasswordAnywhere.

I hope that answers your questions! Let us know if you need anything else. :)

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

Just to follow up, my master password issue does not appear to be Lollipop or LG G3 related. All working fine now.

• That's good news, @RichardPayne! Thanks for the update. :)

This discussion has been closed.