prompted to save login everytime even if it is already saved

Hi,

I find this a little annoying. I'm visiting facebook or gmail and when I enter my login, I'm always being prompted to save it. I have already saved my login. This happens across IE 11, FF 35, GC 40 on Windows 8.1. Is there a way to have it only prompt to save once, and no longer offer to save passwords if it's already there?

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

I'm visiting facebook or gmail and when I enter my login, I'm always being prompted to save it.

@qquixx How do you enter your login? Are you doing this manually, or is 1Password logging into these sites for you?

If you're doing this manually and 1Password is locked, then 1Password might not detect your existing Login, and this explains why the auto-save window appears.

• qquixx
    qquixx
    Community Member

I believe I'm not doing it manually. I go to a website, like Facebook, and login. I get the 1Password prompt to unlock and save the login details. I sign out and close the web browser. The next time I visit Facebook and relogin, I'm again presented with the 1password prompt to unlock and save the login.

• qquixx
    qquixx
    Community Member

Thanks svondutch and brenty. Will try your suggestion.

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni

@qquixx When the 1Password auto-save window appears, you can click on: "Never for this Site". This will prevent the auto-save window from popping up again.

This discussion has been closed.