Wi-Fi sync between Windows and Wi-Fi [Resolved]

nado
nado
Community Member
edited February 2015 in iOS

Hi everyone
I read few topic about license and i'k little confuse about this !! I got laptop with windows with 1password also installed to a iphone 5s and a Ipad 4 too .. I did the wi-fi sync process from the iphone with the laptop without issue, but if i want wi-fi sync my Ipad with one those device nothing work ..
I could not see my laptop or my iphone from the ipad sync menu !!

Thanks

Comments

• Hi @nado,

This is likely entirely unrelated to licensing, but I'll answer that question first, just in case. For a Windows PC and two iOS devices (that share an Apple ID) you'd need:

1x 1Password for Windows: https://agilebits.com/store
    1x 1Password for iOS: http://j.mp/1PasCS

Note that the base iOS app is free, and there is an in-app purchase to unlock 'Pro' features.

As for your WiFi sync issues, please check out this guide from Microsoft on setting up an Ad Hoc WiFi network:

Using this network temporarily should give us a good idea of if the problem is with your home WiFi network, or if there is something else going on.

Please let us know if you are able to sync with all of your devices connected to the Ad Hoc network.

Thanks!

Ben

• nado
    nado
    Community Member

Hi
    Thanks for the answer but in my case i was able to sync wi-fi between the laptop and the iphone but not able sync wi-fi from the ipad to any of those !!

Could i sync between two ios device or we need to use laptop to keep update 1password database between pc and ios !!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @nado,

I hope brenty's information was helpful for you! But if you still need help with Wi-Fi sync between your PC and iPad, just let us know. :)

• nado
    nado
    Community Member

Hi guy's

Try yesterday and everything working well now, i restart the ipad and laptop and now sync work...

Thanks everyone
    nado

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @nado,

I'm so glad to hear that everyone was able to help you get back on track!

Since this particular issue is resolved, I'll close this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, or email us directly at support+forum@agilebits.com - we're here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.