Currently have a windows but will get a Mac in the future, is the Windows+Mac Bundle a good fit?

Hello community:

I am currently using a Windows PC but will get a new Mac in the future (few years).

1) Do you think I should get the windows + Mac bundle? ($70.00 USD)

2) Just for clarity, the Windows + Mac includes all the IOS, Mac, Android, and windows PC?

Thank You.

Comments

• MikeT
    edited February 2015

Hi @throwitaway,

Do you think I should get the windows + Mac bundle? ($70.00 USD)

No, you should only pay for what you are going to use now, there's no way of knowing what's going to happen in a few years. It might even get cheaper or change completely.

We do provide discounts to let you get the other platform license later to match the bundle cost. So, my recommendation is to get the Windows license for now and get in touch with us in a few years when you got your Mac. We'll help to make sure you get the Mac license at a fair price.

Just for clarity, the Windows + Mac includes all the IOS, Mac, Android, and windows PC?

Just the Mac and Windows desktop platforms, there is no way to bundle in the mobile OSes platforms as the mobile apps are sold by separate companies such as Apple for iOS and Google for Android.

You'll need to purchase the Mac and Android apps separately at the respective stores.

• throwitaway
    throwitaway
    Community Member

Thank you once again. :)

• You're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.