Wifi Web Login - Can't find Password

Newfie_Edge
Newfie_Edge
Community Member
edited March 2015 in Android

Hi,

Just curious if 1Password is able to handle Wifi web logins?

At work I need to sign-in to the wifi. It connects and then my and it pops up with a webpage login. When I open 1password to get the password it says "No logins found for com.android.captiveportallogin".

I tried to change the url for my to "com.android.captiveportallogin" but it still doesn't seem to find the password. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Hi @Newfie_Edge. :)

I'll be happy to help you out. First, can you please clarify what version of 1Password you're using? Thanks!

• Newfie_Edge
    Newfie_Edge
    Community Member

I am using Version 4.2b11 (2150227)

• Thanks for getting back to us. You should be able to locate your login item manually by tapping on the BROWSE button. Once you tap on the login item that contains your username and password for the WiFi login, 1Password should fill in your information automatically. Let us know if that works.

• Newfie_Edge
    Newfie_Edge
    Community Member

That works. And that's what I have been doing. But it's a long way to go to get the password.

Is there a way to get 1password to recognize the correct password without browsing?

• Great to hear that. :) We are working on improving login recognitions and I will pass on these details to our developers. Thanks so much!

This discussion has been closed.