syncro problem

I use 1Password on 2 Win8 maschines and one iPhone6. Since some days these 3 safes do not syncronisize. So I made a check and canged the Central Password on the first win8. Now the password changed even at the iPhpne - not on the other win8 maschine. I have to use the old password to open it. What is wrong? I have looked, on every 1password it save at dropbox in the same directory (ithink so)? Where can I start a syncro at the win8 Programm?? How I can find the mistake and wht will be with the now different passwords in the 3 programs? It would be bad to loose now some passwords ...
Sorry for my bad english!!

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

No worries, gehard2001! I read you loud and clear. :)

It sounds like you're probably using Dropbox to sync your 1Password data. Is that the case?

First just double-check to make sure all your devices are pointing to the same datafile. On Windows, it's under 1Password's File menu > Preferences > General > 1Password Vault. Check the path there on both PCs, and then on your iPhone, go to 1Password Settings > Sync > Primary > Sync Service and verify the datafile location there as well.

On the PC, the Dropbox app manages sync'ing itself, so check that for any error messages. And on your iPhone, if you go to 1Password Settings > Sync you can tap Sync Now and see if you get any errors there as well.

I'd be interested to hear the results, and what 1Password versions you're using on each device, in case that proves to be significant. Also make sure that Dropbox itself is up to date on your PCs! I look forward to hearing back from you. :)

• Reiterating what Brent said, we want to make sure this works for you.
    Please let us know if we can help in any way :)

• Hi Brenty, :)
    you have right - I using dropbox for sync.
    I made the double-ckeck at my iPhone and my computer at home. (The other computer is in my office and sync now to the iphone.)
    At my iPone it standing under Preferences: /1Password4/1Password.agilekeychain
    In my computer at home there is: C:\Users\Gerhard\Dropbox\1Password4\1Password.agilekeychain

Oh - now I see the dropbox on my hoecomputer does not work perfkt :'( . I check and give you an feedback.
    Now I am shure - this must be the problem ....

Thank you for your help! :)

• Hi Brety 8-) ,
    after reinstall of dropbox all works now :) !!!
    I could see before the drobox symbol in tasklist - but it was no connection (but for me not seeable). This was the problem.
    Now it syncronisate all - the new password is now on on my homecomputer and fantastic: the new things from my office are there and the things from my home computer are there! You have an perfekt Product! I used befor steganos - no compare!

Thank for your help! :)

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@gehard2001: Awesome! I'm glad you were able to get it working. Sometimes it's just the little things. Always happy to be of help! :chuffed:

• AlexHoffmannAlexHoffmann

Team Member

Thanks brenty for helping out!

@gehard2001 Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

This discussion has been closed.