syncro problem

Options

I use 1Password on 2 Win8 maschines and one iPhone6. Since some days these 3 safes do not syncronisize. So I made a check and canged the Central Password on the first win8. Now the password changed even at the iPhpne - not on the other win8 maschine. I have to use the old password to open it. What is wrong? I have looked, on every 1password it save at dropbox in the same directory (ithink so)? Where can I start a syncro at the win8 Programm?? How I can find the mistake and wht will be with the now different passwords in the 3 programs? It would be bad to loose now some passwords ...
Sorry for my bad english!!

Comments

• Reiterating what Brent said, we want to make sure this works for you.
    Please let us know if we can help in any way :)

• gehard2001
    gehard2001
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Brenty, :)
    you have right - I using dropbox for sync.
    I made the double-ckeck at my iPhone and my computer at home. (The other computer is in my office and sync now to the iphone.)
    At my iPone it standing under Preferences: /1Password4/1Password.agilekeychain
    In my computer at home there is: C:\Users\Gerhard\Dropbox\1Password4\1Password.agilekeychain

Oh - now I see the dropbox on my hoecomputer does not work perfkt :'( . I check and give you an feedback.
    Now I am shure - this must be the problem ....

Thank you for your help! :)

• gehard2001
    gehard2001
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Brety 8-) ,
    after reinstall of dropbox all works now :) !!!
    I could see before the drobox symbol in tasklist - but it was no connection (but for me not seeable). This was the problem.
    Now it syncronisate all - the new password is now on on my homecomputer and fantastic: the new things from my office are there and the things from my home computer are there! You have an perfekt Product! I used befor steganos - no compare!

Thank for your help! :)

• Thanks brenty for helping out!

@gehard2001 Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

This discussion has been closed.