Submit broken login pages?

Options
dinnid
dinnid
Community Member

i just tried to log into my t mobile account and it no longer works, it auto fills all wrong. Is there a streamlined process to notify you when these things happen? Also trying to supply the credit card messes everything up too because the expiration is month names not numbers and you set the month to a not valid option.

It would cool to have an easy way in the app to notify you of these things, maybe there is and I just missed it?

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dinnid,

As brenty as said, the most likely cause of a Login no longer filling as it once did is a change to the login page on the site. It doesn't have to be anything visible either, they may have simply altered field IDs at which point it can cause a Login item to not fill properly.

One solution is normally to re-save the Login item using our Saving a Login Manually process. That sadly doesn't apply to the iOS version of 1Password though as it works in a much more confined environment. We're always trying to improve 1Password whatever platform it is on so one day we can hopefully reproduce this functionality for iOS. If you're a user of 1Password for Mac though and you sync your devices then it could help.

We're working on a new filling logic at the moment that will hopefully be applied to both iOS and Mac, I'll see how it copes with expiry dates when represented textually instead of numerically, well I will do once I find a site that does this - I can't think of ones at the moment that I use that does this but I'm sure there must be one.

This discussion has been closed.